Win A Signed Ashes Shirt Competition Terms And Conditions
SIGN UP TO THE ECB ONLINE STORE'S MAILING LIST OR MAKE A PURCHASE FROM THE ECB ONLINE STORE'S ASHES COLLECTION TO BE IN WITH A CHANCE TO WIN A SIGNED ASHES SHIRT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions (“Terms”) carefully. The Terms contain important information. By participating in this Prize Draw, each participant declares to agree to the applicability of the Terms.
- The Promoter is: J. Carter Sporting Club Ltd (trading as Castore), a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 09670915, with its registered office at 1 Central Street, Manchester, M2 5WR, United Kingdom,
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Prize Draw will run from 09:00AM (BST) on 14 JULY 2023 (the "Opening Date") until such date as decided by Castore (the "Closing Date") inclusive (“Prize Draw Period”),
- All Prize Draw entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 23:59 on the Closing Date. All Prize Draw entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- To enter the Prize Draw, make any purchase on the ECB Online Store and/or sign up to the ECB Online Store's mailing list between the aforementioned dates [https://shop.ecb.co.uk/] and include the email address within the promotion period.
The Promoter will not accept:
- responsibility for Prize Draw entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
- proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the Prize Draw.
- By submitting a Prize Draw entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms.
- No other means for entries will be accepted than those set out in the above. Incomplete entries are not valid and will not be accepted.
- The Promoter retains the right to exclude participants from participating in the Prize Draw and to delete entries from the Website if these are not in line with these rules of behaviour or are otherwise in conflict with the Terms.
- The Prize Draw is only open to all residents in the UK aged 18 years or over, except:
- employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
- employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the Prize Draw or its administration; or
- members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
- In entering the Prize Draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the Prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter will not accept Prize Draw entries that are: (a) automatically generated by computer; (b) completed by third parties or in bulk; (c) illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with; (d) photocopies and not originals; or (e) incomplete.
- There is a limit of one entry to the Prize Draw per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the Prize Draw.
- One signup or one purchase from the Ashes Collection accounts for one entry only. Multiple entries will not be valid.
- The Prize Draw is only open to all residents in the UK aged 18 years or over, except:
The prizes available to be won for this Prize Draw are as follows:
- there will be one (1) winner of one (1) official signed Ashes shirt.
- Any other costs incurred that are incidental to the fulfilment of the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- When using the Prize, the winner and their guests shall act in a manner that is not dangerous to themselves or to the public or is anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
- The winner must provide a valid email and address for the Prize to be sent.
- The winner is responsible for all expenses associated with the Prize (such as accidental damage during postage) and these expenses will not be reimbursed by the Promoter.
- You accept that the availability, dates and times of the event are determined by the event’s organisers, over which the Promoter has no control unless the Promoter is the event organiser.
- Prizes are subject to availability. There is no cash alternative for the Prize.
- The Prize is not negotiable or transferable.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that they are able to accept the Prize and make use of the Prize. For the avoidance of doubt, the Promoter is not liable in the case the winner and/or their guest is refused entry to the venue.
- The Prize cannot be exchanged for another prize. The Prize is personal and non-transferable.
- The winner agrees not to sell, offer to sell or use the Prize for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing a Prize on an internet auction site).
- The winner agrees and accepts - once the winner has redeemed the Prize - that all taxes or charges related to the Prize will be for his/her account.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify or withdraw the Prize. The alternative prize will be of at least an equivalent or greater value.
- Prizes that are not redeemed for whatever reason remain the property of the Promoter. In case of a rejection of a Prize, the Prize also falls to the Promoter.
- The prizes available to be won for this Prize Draw are as follows:
- The winner will be selected in a random draw to take place by an independent person or by a computer process within 48 hours of the Closing Date. Promoter will notify and instruct winner(s) within 48 hours after the competition closure.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The Promoter will contact the winner personally as soon as practicable after the prize draw, using the telephone number or email address provided with the Prize Draw entry. The Promoter will not amend any contact information once the Prize Draw entry form has been submitted.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who validly requests such information at firstname.lastname@example.org or writes to the Promoter at 1 Central Street, Manchester, M2 5WR (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the Prize Draw Period.
- If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at the postal address noted above. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- CLAIMING THE PRIZE
- The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed their prize within 7 days of the draw, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the Prize.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- DATA PROTECTION & PUBLICITY
- The Promoter will only process your personal information as set out in https://shop.ecb.co.uk/pages/privacy-policy. See also condition 4 and condition 5.5, with regard to the announcement of winners.
- By participating in the Prize Draw, you acknowledge that your name and e-‐mail address and will be made available to the Promoter.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the Prize Draw.
- If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or un-sportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the Prize Draw or any entry), the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Prize Draw at any time and where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These Terms shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.